The candidate will be responsible for designing the end-to-end web application and learning experiences. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to the design.
- He/she will be responsible for translating information from various sources into sitemaps, pencil, low-fi & hi-fi wireframes and prototypes, test the designs and improve upon it.
- He/she will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great UX.
- He/she will be involved in creating presentations and catalogs, developing design briefs that suit the purpose of business.
The ideal candidate would satisfy the below requirements:
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital learning environments.
- Ability to work with product managers to understand detailed requirements and design complete UXs that meet the needs and vision.
- Ability to study usage by end consumers and regularly iterate on the app and web experience.
- Good understanding of design principles, knowledge of iOS & Android design principles a plus.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.