Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders and writing quality, accurate, testable code along with the right architecture.
- You will work with a geographically dispersed, agile team to effectively translate requirements into solutions and seamlessly interface with business partners and technical staff.
- We are looking for an individual that has experience in the full stack, front to back architecture and engineering of an application with a passion for growing skills as well as solving complex and challenging problems.
- Aside from core programming, in this role you will work with the business stakeholders, and product management to match technical solutions to business needs as well as work with others to mentor and grow other programmers.
Preferred Knowledge / Skills :
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience implementing a role-based security model and configure permissions and privileges
- Experience developing enterprise applications that support high traffic volumes
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms (PCF, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with MarkLogic-specific development and application architecture design and implementation (i.e., Write XPath expressions
- Experience with of Domain-Driven Design concepts
Key Knowledge and Skills :
- BS in Computer Science or higher as well as related field of study or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of professional experience in software development
- Extensive DevOps experience developing and delivering products in a collaborative, agile team environment
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Java web applications, and modern Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services, Spring Security, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented technology and standard Java development frameworks, including OOD and OOP skills
- Strong Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) experience using Bamboo or any other CI/CD tool
- Strong Experience with extreme programming (XP) practices (TDD/BDD, CI/CD, paired programming, etc.)
- Strong Experience with modern web application frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, Drupal, etc.)
- Strong Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA
- Strong Experience with creating technical solutions that are pragmatic and align to business need
- Strong collaboration, communication, and coaching skills; ability to navigate social and political issues inside the organization
- Ability to mentor and grow other software engineers