NOTE - After Lockdown there is NO WORK FROM HOME OR REMOTE WORK in Organization
Were looking for an experienced Project Manager who actively leads, oversees, and manages various development and implementation planners for our multiple E-Commerce projects with focus on efficiency, optimization and automation. The role requires planning & utilizing internal and external team with the necessary skills, within agreed parameters of timelines, quality and budgets.
Designation : Projects Manager IT
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary : 15 LPA
Experience :Minimum 5 Years
1. Gather, define, document, scope and priorities business requirements with functional/business champions.
2. Create business case or challenge requestor with overall assessment of reason of change, impacts analysis, risk and overall benefits in line with change management policy.
3. Follows agreed scope, standards, timelines with daily Scrum calls with teams and weekly/Monthly MIS circulation.
4. Responsible for the overall support services for all projects, modules and backend applications and specifically related to Digital / Product projects.
5. Manage project tracker/ Incident management tools and technique for greater efficiency and transparency.
6. Should be able to present project status dashboards, timelines documents for review meetings with management.
7. Execute & manage the project lifecycle, UAT, GO live and post project implementation support.
1. Monitor, govern and support the ecommerce ecosystem of Web and Native apps for any operational challenges, issues, fixes with SLA adherence with team and third party.
2. Performance Optimization and Improvement in page load time / API response time and other website metrics as per Google / and other network tools or as per industry standards.
3. Explore new digital tools to enhance front end / backend systems with latest technology trends.
Technical & other Skills:
1. Should have working knowledge of Magento PWA, OMS, Zendesk, JIRA, basecamp, React, NodeJS, IOS & Android platforms and frameworks. Should be familiar with Datalakes, Business Intelligence tools, CRM & Loyalty.
2. Understanding of Micro services architecture, Payment Gateways &other Integration tools and methodologies with understanding of auto reconciliations across various ecosystems.
3. Understanding of Digital / Products platform, Omni-channel shopping, Loyalty, fulfillments & ecommerce environments.
Thanks & Regards