Location: Gurugram, Haryana (WFO)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in software development.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Oracle database and tools: Oracle Forms and Reports, Developer Suite, PL*SQL, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Web Services.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Linux/Shell scripting.
- Minimum 1-year experience with interfaces to external systems using FTP, Web Services, JMS, DB links, etc.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
Job Function: Software Developer, to work on the Layer 2 Layer 3 Ordering and Provisioning application. Play an active role in design and development activities, and closely work with other teams involved in the project, including the analyst team, and testing team.
About the role / Description:
- Design, development, and delivery of new or enhancements of applications in production.
- Delivery of technical documentation and system design operational procedures, logical data model, functional architecture.
- Maintenance of operational applications.
- Resolve inquiries regarding issues within the area of competence.
- Technically design, build and develop the software against agreed specifications.
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs, and deadlines.
- Perform regression testing.
- Perform code reviews and code merges for maintenance and scope releases.
- Support the implementation and rollout of the finalized product.
- Efficiently working on Agile processes.
- Analyze quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible.
- Ensure no blocking in the development activities.
- Assist in reviewing the code after development when requested.
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong technical skills in Oracle tools like Forms, Reports, Database, and WebLogic Server.
- Familiarity with standard Java, J2EE, Servlet, Web Services, and XML is also a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL Server is also an advantage.
- Candidates must have a strong customer focus, good business knowledge, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, ability to learn new technologies.
- Software Development Life Cycle following Agile / Waterfall Model.
- Good knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins, and Scrum methodologies.
- Produce schedules and information requests to the project managers satisfaction.
- Network Telecommunication background will be appreciated (FrameRelay, ATM & IP protocols, networking, ).
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English.
- Customer-centric approach along with problem-solving and investigation capabilities.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle including design and testing.
- Communicate with stakeholders/client/team members on the project status and clarifications.
- Assist in technical, functional planning, analysis, development, and testing activities during the development cycle and provide input to tools, standards, templates, code reviews, and methodology.
Qualification: Holder of Engineer or Science, BS Technology Management or equivalent.
Salary: Rs 10 LPA to 13 LPA
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!