We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. As a Full Stack Developer with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
Apart from the Engineering team, you will also collaborate with internal teams like marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people across the organization and they get to see what you are building.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions for all internal teams and our customers.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Enhance existing services and applications to increase availability, reliability, and scalability in a microservices environment.
- Manage testing and bug fixes and work across the engineering team to build new features and services at scale.
- Prepare technical documentation & improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery.
- Remain engaged with latest technology trends and understand operational challenges to continually evolve application delivery processes and platform components.
- Support platform technology decisions based on performance metrics and operational SLAs.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
Desired Qualifications and Key Skills :
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience with implementing test frameworks for unit testing and build acceptance testing
- Bachelors degree in computer Science or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment.
- Experience with distributed source control management (Git).
- Experience using Agile methodologies previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives etc.
- Passionate about test driven, clean code, automatically tested and continuous deployment
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and convey ideas
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of how top social networks including Instagram, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc. operate
If interested, please share your resume at email@example.com