Roles and Responsibilities
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
• Understand, analyze, refine user requirements and break them into workable units
• Develop and deliver high quality, robust, complex features with complete ownership
• Work collaboratively with a global team of engineers in an Agile development environment
• Follow coding standards, perform code/design reviews.
• Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, and of high code-quality. Must Have:
• Excellent software design skills
• Expert in HTML UI Design using JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, node js etc
• Expert in database design and programming (SQL/My SQL/Oracle)
• Expert in developing web applications using ASP.NET, Java or Python libraries.
• Expert in writing and consuming Web Services and APIs. REST or SOAP
• Display a readiness to walk “unchartered” territory with a deep sense of curiosity, appetite for risk and perseverance to solve problems.
Good To Have:
• Working knowledge of modern, continuous development techniques and pipelines (Agile,Kanban, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory).
• Experience with building and maintaining automation infrastructure for continuous integration and deployment.
• Working knowledge of automation frameworks for various platforms and technologies.
• Understanding of Adobe Campaign or any other marketing automation tool