Location : Navi Mumbai (Remote OK)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated - Frontend Developer- to be part of our fast-growing team with strong experience and a strong technical background (should be hands-on technically) and experience working in an agile software development team.
Candidates must be able to write clean code, develop a neat User Interface, adhere to best practices, be process oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting the work done. The candidate in this role should be able to demonstrate strong grip on Angular development with ability to take complete responsibility for assigned modules.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take on development of assigned modules in the application
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to him/her.
- Peer code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong Object Oriented concepts
- Angular 9+
- SDLC & Agile development methodologies
- Software Configuration Management
- Other client side frameworks like vue.js would be good to have
- Some experience with DevOps on the Azure cloud platform
- Good command over spoken and written English
- Organized and detail oriented
Required Experience :
- 1-3 years doing coding in a software developer role.
- You should be hands on with coding.
- Agile development methodology with Scrum
- Usage of Source Control with branch per task methodology
- Prior experience working on Item Tracking systems like JIRA, TFS
- Should have experience with full lifecycle development of at least two medium to large scale projects end to end. I.e. from inception to deployment.
Desired personality traits :
- Be able to stay focused towards project goals
- Have a passion for creating great software and solving difficult problems; you live for it
- Responsible for and take ownership of assigned development tasks
- Accept the challenge and rapid growth potential of a fast-paced environment
- Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
- Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
- Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
- Detailed oriented and self-directed
Required Qualification :
- B.E. (IT/Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science)
- Minimum 65% or equivalent in the above.