*Immediate joiners or notice less than a month preferred*
1. Strong production support, hands-on knowledge, and tasks automation with scripting e.g., bash shell/python
2. Carry out Linux administration activities including Health checks, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Query, and Service Level Management activities. Candidate to be fully proficient in handling Multiple Linux Flavors (Red Hat/Ubuntu etc.)
3. Strong grasp on workload automation software like JAMS Scheduler
4. Monitor everyday systems and evaluate the availability of all server resources and perform all activities for Linux servers.
5. Respond to inquiries and can deal effectively with a broad range of issues.
6. Experience in system security, patching, and upgradations.
1. Workload Automation Software: JAMS Scheduler
2. System Administration: Linux
3. Scripting: Shell/Python
Good to have:
1. Public Cloud: AWS
2. Infrastructure as Code: CloudFormation, Terraform
3. Configuration Management: Ansible
4. Version control Systems: GitHub/GitLab
5. Containerizing & Clustering: Docker, Kubernetes
6. CI/CD Implementation: Jenkins
7. Monitoring Tools: CloudWatch
8. Networking concepts: Firewalls, NAT, Port, Subnetting, VPC, VPNs