Come work as a Senior Technical Lead -Backend at growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
Innova Solutions is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Innova employees 20000 technology professionals worldwide, with field offices in New York, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Taipei. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, Innova provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and enterprise scale technologies and services that leverage latest technology and delivery models to deliver high value in the cloud, in the data center, and across complex inter connected environments.
The Cloud Developer / Sr. Software Engineer is an experienced, talented and industrious person who has a command of cloud technologies and multiple programming languages, and a willingness to learn new ones. The ideal candidate for the position is agreeable, helpful and efficient as well as having a deep knowledge of multiple disciplines with a focus on high-level design, planning, and implementation. Resourcefulness is a necessity in this role. This position will play a lead role in driving the design, development, and implementation of software solutions leveraging modern cloud architectures. The right candidate is used to making significant contributions to an entire ecosystem, not just one component or application.
- Build highly scalable and available API solutions for Innova using cloud technologies
- Comprehend business requirements, create design specifications and validate business requirements with product teams to ensure full understanding of the business needs
- Design and architect software solutions to meet functional requirements as well as non-functional requirements such as elasticity, scalability, reliability, and business continuity
- Deploy applications in a hybrid cloud model and ensure integration of public and private cloud solutions
- Deploy infrastructure and applications using continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI / CD) pipelines
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Ensure high quality software with the right balance of unit / integration / functional test automation
- Monitor application resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Monitor performance of applications and ensure application reliability and stability
- 10+ years of experience in software solution development and at least 6 years of experience in Java and NodeJS enterprise solution development
- Proficiency with Java and Node JS
- Proficiency with Rest API
- Proficiencywith multiple AWS Cloud Services
- Proficiency with Docker
- Proficiency with Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot)
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL based database for application development
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies – Hadoop, HIVE
- Proficiency with Agile Scrum SDLC
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools/processes (Git/Maven/Jenkins/SonarQube/Jacoco/Junit preferred)
- Good understanding of enterprise best practices
- Application development in an AWS environment utilizing AWS services is required.