Roles and Responsibilities
We are having an opportunity with one of our client for Backend Java developer for Client Facing Role - Bangalore. Below is the detailed JD :-
- 4+ years experience as a backend Java developer
- Strong understanding on Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with J2EE environments such as JBoss
- Experience working with one or more web frameworks such as, Struts, JSF, Spring etc.
- Experience working with persistence libraries such as Hibernate or iBATIS.
- Experience developing large, high performance web-based applications.
- Exposure to source control tool like CVS, SVN.
- Experience Working on a MySQL database.
- Familiarity with XML and XSLT.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing startup environment
- A self-motivator with out-of-the box thinking
- Good communication skills.