Boeing India IT Product Systems team is currently looking for an Associate Software Engineer- Web Application Development to join them in their team in Bangalore, India.
Be part of the team that develops highly responsive web applications that powers Boeing's major B2B channel to Commercial Airline customers, using 'State of the Art’ standards
Write well designed, scalable, maintainable and testable code using coding standards and best practices outlined in the project
Create web application features using the latest frameworks and technologies
Define interfaces with dependent internal and external components, conduct interface discussions and document API
Develop detailed design documentation
Adapt and wok in a team that follows Agile methodology for software development
Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders both in verbal and written forms
Be the team player that others come to depend on
Basic Qualifications (Software Engineering Skills):
- An engineer with a strong Product mindset; with an ability to provide sound technical solution proposals
- Ability to work with complex user requirement
- To add the Developer perspective to User Requirements during requirement analysis phase
- To provide solutions that closely realize expected User Experience
- To have the instinct to make fluid UI/UX and deliver highly sophisticated User experience
- Design documentation skills (UML diagrams)
- Strong work ethic, great communication skill and time management
Desired Technology experience:
- Strong object oriented programming skills with JAVA 8 and J2EE
- Experience with UI tools and frameworks like : Angular JS, ANGULAR 9 or above, HTML, CSS
- Experience in using Git for code versioning, concurrent development and software code repository
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Micro services architecture and Spring MVC
- Exposure to JIRA/TFS
- Exposure to adapting application to Cloud and Cloud native development will be an added advantage (Azure)
- Exposure to Agile practices and SAFe framework will be advantageous
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace domain
Typical Education & Experience:
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' of related work experience.
- Master's degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.