Roles and Responsibilities
This person will be responsible for the delivery of productivity tools, cloud-related products & services for customers. You will build solutions for business requirements and implement via agile methodology using technologies, cloud computing services, and business processes. This role is client facing so you will be gathering client requirements, developing a product roadmap, own the process and delivery of product lines including cloud-based environments, platforms, and CI/CD pipelines.
We are seeking an experienced data scientist/data Engineer (Data Wrangler) with proven success in enterprise environment. The ideal candidate is someone who has a Database Administrator background and grown into Data Engineer.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of professional experience in data driven position
- Visualization, Statistical Modeling, Machine Learning, Design of Experiments, and Machine Learning •
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikitlearn, SciPy, Jupyter notebook)
- Experience with AI code and algorithm development and related software AWS lambda function, TensorFlow etc.
- Experience with common big data toolkits i.e. Hadoop, MapReduce and experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Experience with Cloud based environment Delta lake, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Exposure in any data base such as DB2, My SQL, Hadoop.
Perks and Benefits