Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning, minority-owned, organization with locations across the United States, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Linux Administrator to join our team in Huntsville, Alabama. This role will be the system administrator on multiple Linux servers that support the Linux infrastructure for updates, configuration management, authentication, etc. This role will also be required to:
- Maintain repository mirrors for Linux operating system updates for CentOS and Ubuntu
- Act as system administrator for the Red Hat Network Satellite server to provide updates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux workstations and servers
- Act as system administrator for the Red Hat Directory Server, which provides authentication for all Linux workstations and servers (create/delete/unlock accounts, reset passwords, etc).
- Set up, manage, and mount Windows and Linux network file shares
- Convert Linux STIG rules into Puppet modules that get pushed to Linux workstation and servers from the Linux Puppet server.
- Build out DEV/OPS environment running Ansible CFG management and GitLab
- Install and configure Linux operating systems on server-class hardware, workstations, laptops and VMware Vsphere virtual machines.
- Provide daily assistance to Linux users with a wide range of problems (software installation/configuration, code compilation, access to Windows and Linux network resources, printers, etc).
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Due to contract requirements, US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor's degree and 5-10 years of relevant experience required.
- Active SECRET Clearance is required and the ability to maintain such clearance.
- Security + Certification
- Comfortable working across different Linux distros
- Experience with VM troubleshooting rpm dependencies, patching and remediation
- Experience with Linux (Centos, Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and RHEL alternative OS mgnt/config
- Experience with Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible preferred)
- Experience in Linux authentication (local, LDAP, Samba w/AD, or Centrify w/AD)
- Knowledge of Bash script and ability to construct Cron Jobs
- Strong customer service/client facing skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and 16 additional days of paid time off
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation-- and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact Click here to Apply.