QA Analyst (CRM & CPQ) - preferably Salesforce CRM & CPQ Contract W2

Ertino Inc

NA

8th Sep

Santa Clara, California

Primary Skills : CRM, salesforce CRM, Sales Force CRM, Education Domain, QA, QA methodologies, functional tester, salesforce education cloud, CPQ.

Secondary Skills : EasyRepro Automation, EasyRepro, Automation, test automation, selenium, java, testNG, junit.

No. of Positions : 1

Job Description

This is very very urgent requirement.

Must have skills: Sales Force CRM, CPQ, Automation (Please apply only if you have must have skill set)

 

This is 75% on functional tester in Sales Force CRM, CPQ (75% functional tester remaining 25% other skills mentioned below)

  • BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent domain with 8 years of cloud applications experience
  • Experience in CRM and Education domain is plus (Sales Force CRM is plus)
  • Strong experience in CPQ applications
  • Strong understanding of QA methodologies and practices
  • Develop test strategies to meet deadlines.
  • Experience in Database testing.
  • Experience working with wide variety of automated testing tools including Selenium and Java, TestNG/ Junit and other open source tools.
  • Setting up automated test framework’s with different tools/ enhancing existing framework.
  • Experience working with SCM tools like Git/ SVN.
  • Experience in Rest Api automation tools like – Rest Assured/ Http Client.
  • Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
  • Knowledge on EasyRepro Automation framework is an added advantage.
  • Experience in scripting language like JavaScript.
  • Experience working in Agile Practices (SAFE, Scrum).
Job Description

This is very very urgent requirement.

Must have skills: Sales Force CRM, CPQ, Automation (Please apply only if you have must have skill set)

 

This is 75% on functional tester in Sales Force CRM, CPQ (75% functional tester remaining 25% other skills mentioned below)

  • BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent domain with 8 years of cloud applications experience
  • Experience in CRM and Education domain is plus (Sales Force CRM is plus)
  • Strong experience in CPQ applications
  • Strong understanding of QA methodologies and practices
  • Develop test strategies to meet deadlines.
  • Experience in Database testing.
  • Experience working with wide variety of automated testing tools including Selenium and Java, TestNG/ Junit and other open source tools.
  • Setting up automated test framework’s with different tools/ enhancing existing framework.
  • Experience working with SCM tools like Git/ SVN.
  • Experience in Rest Api automation tools like – Rest Assured/ Http Client.
  • Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
  • Knowledge on EasyRepro Automation framework is an added advantage.
  • Experience in scripting language like JavaScript.
  • Experience working in Agile Practices (SAFE, Scrum).

Relevant Skill Jobs

Latest QA Analyst (CRM & CPQ) - preferably Salesforce CRM & CPQ Jobs