Job Responsibilities The UX Designer is responsible for working closely with UX team members, business and technical partners to create best-in-class user experiences that exceed business goals and customer expectations. The ideal candidate has strong communication, organization and planning skills, is highly-collaborative, and can take both a creative and analytical approach when problem solving. The candidate will be able to proactively work within and to help guide a team of geographically-distributed contributors with diverse skills, backgrounds and personalities. And, this candidate will have an ability and willingness to diplomatically "stand up for” the VOC, end user and the UX perspective (not be a design "order taker”)
Experience & skills:
Experience & Qualifications
• A Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, Human Factors, Interaction, Graphic or Interface Design.
• Experience designing for the social web, design patterns, rich Internet applications and delivery methodologies.
• A passion for being the voice of the user and a proven track-record building user-centric solutions.
• Experience working with teams in multiple software project methods such as Waterfall SDLC and Agile.
• Online portfolio displaying a firm understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles is a must
Please send across your updated resume for immediate consideration!
Thanks & Regards