Senior UI Web Application Developer
Experience: 12 Years
Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Product Management/Solutions Architect during project estimation as needed.
• Provide project development planning support to IM regarding potential development iterations and Dev resourcing requirements.
• Participation in JAD, as appropriate.
• Review and approve BRD/ICD and other specs (Report, IVR Call Flow).
• Review SLA’s with IM, BA, Architect & AM (for consideration during Design).
• Provide bottoms up development estimation and tasking.
• Work with Architect to determine detailed system design.
• Manage development teams Onshore/Offshore for project implementation.
• Support IM with project’s technical DB setup needs support DBA as required for data conversion.
• Provide updates to the Requirements Traceability Matrix as appropriate.
• Co-ordinate with POS team for POS build and CE as needed.
• In support of on-shore QA (System Testing & End-to-End Testing), assist with Dev/technical issues.
• Coordinate and provide technical review for deployments for Integration Testing and UAT Testing.
• Participate in DRB – Defect Analysis and reviews.
• Request Security Scan on the final QA Build; remediate issues of concern.
• Gather Dev information required for Implementation Plan, Production Readiness Workbook or Operations Runbook to supply to IM.
• Support deployment.
• Monitor stabilization of release.
• Modernization work.
Experience & Education:
• 12-15 years experience
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree a must but Masters preferred