We have an immediate need for an experienced UI Developer who will work remotely for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affair (VA).
Greenbrier Government Solutions (GGS), is a Small Business Administration 8(a) and HUBZone certified Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing solutions to our federal, state, and local government’s most complex technology problems.
Position: UI Developer
Position Type: Contract
Individual contributor, component lead, possibly tech lead.
· Experience in web, mobile web apps and PWA. Hybrid web apps a plus (PhoneGap/Ionic)
· Angular 8+, Angular 10 is a plus, especially if working on Ionic.
· Angular integration with Rest Services.
· GIT. Experience submitting pull requests and reviewing/approving pull requests.
· Unit Testing: Karma/Jasmine
· E2E testing: Protractor (nice to have)
· Ionic framework (ideal, but if you know Angular 10, should be able to pick it up relatively fast)
· iOS and Android development (nice to have, even if experience limited to tutorials. Will help with Ionic development)
· Familiarity with Jenkins
· Docker/Vagrant (nice to have)
US Citizen, Dual Citizen, Green Card.
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at Click here to Apply with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Greenbrier Government Solutions, Inc
228 Kopperston Road Oceana WV 24870