Ledgent Technology is seeking a creative Technical Writer for a 100% remote opportunity,
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
What you will be doing:
- Review, translate, and standardize technical information into clear and concise documents beneficial for both technical and non-technical personnel. Explain technical terms in user friendly language
- Prepare and deliver status reports for software and automation projects.
- Examine and edit a wide variety of technical documentation
- Maintain consistent format, grammar, phrasing, numbering, and dates across documents.
- Assist in creating a "brand'.
- Present data and business benefits on transformation projects in an impactful and effective way.
- Create compelling visuals in the form of a website or slide deck to present to business stakeholders and senior managers.
- Collaborate with product experts, content experts, and multifunctional team members.
- Formulate and implement standard operating procedures, information systems documentation, and after-action reports related to IT program deliverables.
- Prepare technical reports and user reference manuals with consistent text, layout, charts, and graphics.
- Develop charts, graphs, tables, figures, and forms to meet business and technical requirements.
- Deliver presentations and create brochures for prospective and existing clients.
- Spearhead extensive research and utilize data to create presentations, Wiki pages and other materials.
- Prepare templates to assist team members with achieving key goals within set timelines.
- Drive growth through communication of effective strategies and plans.
- Assist continuous development of multifunctional and diverse team members.
- Foster and develop positive professional relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
What you should bring to the table:
- Must be able to tell a story through reporting, presentations, and phrasing.
- Analytical individual with a proven track record of translating complex technical information into clear and concise documents.
- Ample experience creating impactful and eye-catching client presentations and executive reporting
- Experience compiling and presenting data and reports with persuasive arguments and success stories to new and existing clients.
- Adept at leading day-to-day operations of multifunctional team members
- Well-versed at performing comprehensive research and analyzing data from various sources to inform business decisions
- Expert at maintaining a consistent style and tone throughout accurate technical documents.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Technical Writing & Editing
- Strategic Sales Planning is a plus
- Research & Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Experience working with Sales or Marketing data.
- Experience delivering sales presentations
- Experience creating documents used by sales, marketing or consultants
- Experience with reporting tools (PowerBI, ServiceNow, Tableau)
- Presentation design experience
- Graphic design experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.