As the leading authority in comprehensive real estate data, ATTOM Data Solutions provides customers a one-stop destination to make better-informed real estate and economical decisions. Recognized nationwide as a trusted industry partner, ATTOM delivers various data products that ensure the accuracy, support, and flexibility required to get the information businesses and individuals need to achieve maximum results.
About the Role
Working closely with Manager of Software Engineering, the Sr. Software Engineer will lead software development and provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements of new and existing systems and platforms for ATTOM Data Solutions. The individual will work cross-functionally to implement new software, elevate technology, and consistently apply best practices to improve the ease of use and performance of software.
This role will be based out of our Irvine Headquarters (preferably) or San Diego office; however, we are open to remote for the right candidate.
What you will do
- Act as liaison with offshore teams and take lead to ensure development and delivery of quality code in a timely manner
- Architect, design, develop and maintain technical solutions to enhance the enterprise applications in cloud environment as well as on-premises
- Define and meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals for the software
- Research and analyze technology trends for potential impact on the enterprise software and recommend appropriate changes and areas of future enhancement
- Work closely with offshore software development team to review design and code deliverables, provide suitable feedback to improve the quality of software applications
- Work with QA team to have the software deliverables tested at various stages
- Work together with various teams such as: Infrastructure, Product, CSM, etc.
- Manage time to collaborate cross-functionally on other available projects as needed
- Analyze user stories in JIRA and create software to suit the product team’s requirements
- Provide Tier-2 support for inquiries and issues coming from clients, and work with Tier-1 and Client Success Management teams to triage and fulfill clients’ needs
- Work closely with product management and data-technology teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Participate in, and or lead offshore calls on a regular basis to resolve technical challenges
- Troubleshoot software problems as needed
What you need to succeed
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in software engineering
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a software engineer
- Excellent skills developing in Microsoft technology stack, including strong knowledge of C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, T-SQL (SQL Server), front-end frameworks such as React, Angular
- Good understanding of REST APIs, API Management platforms (optional), GraphQL (optional)
- Strong experience developing applications utilizing PaaS services and containers in Microsoft Azure (1+ year required)
- Experience developing in .NET / .NET Core based on C# (5+ year required)
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server (3+ year required)
- Comfortable with continuous integration/continuous delivery keeping DevOps culture in mind
- Comfortable with Git, including various branching strategies for medium sized development team
- Familiarity of Linux operating system is a plus
- Real estate industry experience in a plus
- Attention to details, ability to learn quickly, and communicate effectively
What we offer
- Annual salary range 80-100K, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Employer-paid benefits
- Employer-sponsored EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth retirement plans with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Free healthy snacks and beverages on site
- On-site car wash services
- On-site gym
ATTOM Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/W/M/Dis. Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.