We have an immediate requirement with our client , the role is remote until COVID.
We do provide sponsorship with full-time benefits or are open to Corp to corp as well.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Sr. Technical Product Manager to scope, design, architect, and implement Salesforce solutions that support several business channels.
A Sr. Technical Product Manager is a visionary, strategist, analyst, customer evangelist, respected leader of business and technology execution, and professional relationship builder all rolled into a single dynamic package. Every product at T-Mobile is envisioned and created to achieve a specific business purpose or set of business results. The Sr. Technical Product Manager is ultimately accountable, responsible, and has ownership of T-Mobile’s internal and external products, platforms, services, experiences envisioned and created to achieve the specific business purpose or business results. At a high level this means identifying the intersection of customer problems/unmet needs (an opportunity), technical feasibility, business objectives, securing funding, and leading a cross-functional business and technical team, as well as key stakeholders to deliver against the opportunity.
A Sr. Technical Product Manager is the ultimate “jack-of-all-trades” leveraging deep customer empathy, strategic thinking, commercial, analytical, technical capability and knowledge, and leadership prowess to successfully deliver delightful and differentiated products that drive growth and positively impact customers lives.
Day to day activities or responsibilities include: writing capabilities, features or user stories; determining specifications; defining long-term strategy of the product; creating the product road map; driving technical delivery end to end; defining scope for releases/product increments; partnering with development, project/program management, marketing, and other key stakeholders to define release schedule; and support/drive go-to-market activities as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or related field
· 7-10 years of relevant Product Management in an agile software product development environment. Advanced level understanding of customer experience.
· Demonstrated experience in architecture and product development using Salesforce, CRM tools, messaging protocols, and Micro Services.
· Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies and other commonly used tools, across multiple teams.
· Strong requirements elicitation and excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders.
· Demonstrated ability to think critically and outside the box thereby coming up with strong problem-solving approach.
· Experienced with Agile backlog tools like Jira Align and Jira
· Experienced with successive elaboration and ability to refine Capabilities, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
· Experienced in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives as Product Manager or lead technology role.
· Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
· Deep understanding of platform technologies and components such as security, performance, optimization, API integration.
· Knowledge and experience with integration patterns, API’s, and protocols such as REST, EDI, SOAP, etc.
· Extensive knowledge of DevOps (CI /CT / CD) and application of CI/CT/CD in Agile environment.
· Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and proven leadership skills to guide teams.
· Certified SAFe Product Owner Product Manager highly preferred.
· Experience in product management of scalable UI and/or API platforms preferred