Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
The Sharepoint Developer develops custom Sharepoint fuctionality and supporting programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information. The Sharepoint Developer creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment, and possesses a thorough knowledge of web-based programming and server software operations. They develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information, and is experienced in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide complete and comprehensive technical information technology (IT) support to a government office and provide technical insight and expertise to answer any IT-related tasks and action items
- Manage permissions to files, folders, mail groups, and security group; and review all security permissions quarterly and resolve discrepancies
- Facilitate development and maintenance of databases tracking personnel, equipment and permissions
- Facilitate the procurement of new IT equipment and execute the required annual property audits and software licenses renewals for new and existing equipment
- Develop and maintain resources for intranet pages and websites
- Initiate and track service tickets and work orders through existing applications
- Facilitate access to third party data systems, networks and web tools
- Create, maintain and operate web-based tools
- Develop, maintain, deliver, and present multimedia presentations
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Top Secret Clearance with SCI and CI Ploy