How you will make an impact
Identify business needs and ensure solutions align with the company goals - Collaborate with key partners to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment - Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions - Drive and code solutions with a creative approach - Create simple solutions for complex business processes, integrating best of breed tools
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into various web languages
- Serious knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Rooted understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in Full SDLC
- Experience with Node.js
- React.js experience
- Well-founded grasp of Linux
- 3+ years experience with in B2C web production environment- A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
- Working knowledge of server-side languages
- Record of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.