Peraton is seeking a cleared Senior Technical Program Manager with expertise in Cybersecurity, to deliver innovative, mission critical Cyber capabilities, and protect critical infrastructure in support of National Defense objectives. This position is located in Arlington, VA. As Program Manager of a large Federal Cyber program, you will be responsible for the successful execution of all technical, schedule, cost, and quality performance of a major program, leading subordinate project/technical managers, in accordance with contract requirements, company policies, procedures, and guidelines. You will assist business leaders to support new business development initiatives, including participation in Cyber-related technology investment planning, solutioning, and participating in capture and proposal development efforts, activities that will have a major impact on Peraton business operations. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Lead a multi-disciplined, multi-company program team and decisions related to resource allocation, work assignment, schedule management, risk and opportunity management, and quality attainment in meeting program milestones and objectives.
- Assist in the development of capture and customer engagement strategies, which may include developing white papers and responding to sources sought/requests for information (RFI), supporting the development of proposals for Federal/DoD Cybersecurity programs.
- Be responsible for meeting operational service level objectives, metrics, and subcontractor management.
- Engage customers to help define future requirements, identify technology insertion candidates, propose joint technology pilots and demonstrations, and engage Government leads and contractors in support of the customer's cybersecurity mission.
- Utilize prior DoD defensive Cyber operations (DCO) experience
- Contribute a deep understanding of Cyber intelligence functions, including traditional analysis and products developed to support Federal and DoD customers.
- Manage Agile software development methodologies, network analysis leveraging detection logic and triage of alerts to include signature development/maintenance, cyber intelligence analysis, malware analysis, and report development in compressed timelines.
- Additional responsibilities include workflow development, implementing CMMI and ISO best practices across a large, multi-faceted program and developing performance dashboards, conducting market surveys, and introducing new processes, workflows, capabilities, and tools into the customer's environment.
- A Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience managing complex information technology programs and large technical teams supporting defensive Cyber operations
- An active Project Management Professional (PMP) required
- Experience as a PM or Program Director leading a large, IDIQ-based Cybersecurity contract valued in excess of $50M/year Experience leading a large contractor team of engineers, architects, requirements analysts, test engineers, and IT/Cyber practitioners
- Experience managing program performance to meet operational service level agreements, including monitoring and maintaining system capacity, load balancing, and scaling cloud services to meet operational requirements
- Experience analyzing project-specific financial metrics to conduct accurate financial forecasting and projections and monitoring actuals against plan
- Leadership experience delivering Cybersecurity services in a fast-paced Federal Government Cybersecurity program, providing support on a 24x7x365 basis
- Experience with Cyber technologies and capabilities, including continuous monitoring, incident response, advance threat hunt, secure Cloud and mobile capabilities, on-going assessment, Network Access Control, and threat hunting
- Experience with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) strategy, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance, and other Cyber policies
- Prior capture and proposal experience following the Shipley business acquisition process, and experience developing proposal responses to requests for proposals (RFPs), source sought, and requests for information (RFIs)
- Ability to attain any required Export Authorizations
- Knowledge of emerging NIST Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) standards
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging DoD Cyber Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements for contractors
- Experience managing geographically dispersed Computer Network Defense (CND) functional teams
- Experience integrating and managing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) across disparate systems
- Experience maintaining compliance with security requirements and sustaining Authority to Operate (ATOs) in concert with customer requirements
- A deep understanding of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Prior experience participating in the development and implementation of cyber-related internal research and development (IRAD) investments to meet future customer requirements
- Experience managing integrated commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions, including software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.