QA Manual Tester for Web Applications - Stable, Global Organization
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
With over 30 years in business, we are a global leader in providing value-added services to niche markets. Our investors and leadership teams are comprised of successful Tech Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, and other private investors. A tech-centric mindset helps us continue to remain a leader in the industry, and always strive put our best product forward to our customers.
If you are forward-thinking, enjoy a technical environment that fosters growth, then please read on....
Why join us?
The Quality Assurance Analyst will test web applications and systems developed by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform testing and QA on new/changed systems. Facilitate end-user testing and training.
• Write and maintain testing documentation, and how to library.
• Prepare and execute test plans and test cases for software releases.
• Write and execute test scripts.
• Recommend and assist in implementation of tools to enhance testing.
• Create bug reports and work iteratively with developers to correct defects.
• Escalate any issues encountered that cannot be easily resolved to project management
• Perform unit and integrated testing according to test plans.
• Make recommendations for system features and improvements.
Experience / Skills
• Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline.
• 2+ years of QA experience.
• Ability to create quality, load, and performance tests.
• Ability to identify potential for improvements in software and processes.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write and maintain documentation and user training manuals.
• Experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET and MS SQL.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.