Needs 1-3 years exp. Junior to mid level.
1) Python or other solid programming experience like Java, Groovy, etc. is required.
a. Able to answer basic to medium level whiteboard programming example exercises during the interview process.
2) Familiarity with Unix/Linux and bash is required.
Desired technical skills:
3) Experience with Docker is desired.
4) Moderate to strong experience with AWS is desired.
a. Of particular interest: boto3, EC2 (LBs, Autoscaling, etc.), Lambda, EKS or other Kubernetes, ECS, Fargate, Cloudformation, Step Functions.
b. Also good: Dynamo, Codebuild, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, Systems Manager, API Gateway, RDS
5) CI/CD and development tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Confluence/wiki, Git/bitbucket, Artifactory is a moderate plus.
a. Creating Jenkins jobs is a plus, including Groovy.
b. Admin of Jira, Confluence, and Artifactory is a plus.