looking for talented Python developer to enhance and maintain an existing application and will be working with one of the leading providers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to ensure the availability of the application and the working of all the functionalities. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and knowhow to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team. The ideal candidate must act creatively to develop applications by selecting appropriate technical options optimizing application development maintenance and performance by employing design patterns and reusing proven solutions. Account for others' developmental activities; assisting Project Manager in day-to-day project execution.
Client specific needs:
Experienced in working on Cloud based application with technologies mentioned below.
· AWS (Lambda, S3, API Gateway, RDS, Lex/Polly are nice-to-haves)
· Database (RDS, Postgres)
· Container Knowledge (Kubernetes or Docker)
· Integration (Python, REST API)
Python Developers should have knowledge of GIT and AWS-Cloud
Proficiency with Git You may prove proficiency by any one of the following:
· Scoring 165 or greater on the Git SkillIQ in Pluralsight
Proficiency with Cloud · Any AWS Associate, Specialty, or Professional certification
· RoleIQ in Pluralsight for "Developer on AWS" at Level 1 or higher
· Any Azure Associate or Expert
· Although we don't use Azure, we would expect an Azure dev could cross-train responsibly
· Any Google Cloud Professional-level certification
· Excluding "Collaboration Engineer" and "Data Engineer"
· Although we don't use Google Cloud Platform, we would expect a Google Cloud Platform dev could cross-train responsibly