• At least 3 years of experience in Python
• Good understanding of OOP concepts
• Hands on any test automation framework like PyTest
• Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way.
• Quick learner - Must be able to adapt in a highly technical team set up and learn new skills as per job needs
• Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), database (SQL and NoSQL)
• Should have good communication and problem solving skills
• Good to have knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins
• Good to have: Experience in a Cloud-based data warehouse platforms (Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, or Snowflake)
• Good to have: Experience in tools like JIRA, TestRail, etc.
Education Background: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
eInfochips is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status