Robert Half Technology is searching for a Web Developer who is passionate about the web and can breathe life into dynamic projects. Are you creative, knowledgeable about enterprise systems, and proficient at coding? Then contact us today about this fulfilling Web Developer role. This full-time opportunity is in Los Angeles, California.
What you get to do every single day
For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Reid Gormly on LINKEDIN
- 2+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Working knowledge of server-side languages
- Eagerness to take and turn mockups into various web languages
- Skills in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Foundational knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Solid understanding of PHP
- Experience with Basic HTML
- MySQL experience preferred
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- A love for creating full service end-to-end solutions that are the foundation for great customer experiences
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.