New Position: Application Development Analyst (Oracle Forms)
1) A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field;
2) Equivalent work experience.
1) Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with Department staff;
2) A minimum of two to five years of programming/systems analysis experience.
1) Skills in understanding ORACLE databases and ORACLE forms and reports;
2) Ability to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects and \ or ability to write complex queries utilizing transact SQL;
3) Knowledge of relational database design, data processing and data communications;
4) Ability to write, read, and interpret technical specifications, test cases, and software requirements.
Please apply via dice or email your resume to:Click here to Apply