Oracle Developer/Tech Lead (SQL, PLSQL,Forms, Reports)
Technology: Oracle Database 12c, Oracle Forms 11g; Oracle Reports 11g
• Hands on development using Oracle PL/SQL, preferable oracle certified.
• Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning,
• Experience in data Migration/conversion/Integration projects
• Experience in working with large database, OLTP –Business Applications
• Experience in Data modeling and database application design for business challenges.
• Experience in modernization, micro services, migrations architecture.
• Experience in extensively Oracle PLSQL deployment projects
• Experienced in Performance tuning using various tools.
• Experience in complex Development projects
• Experience in customer interaction to gather requirements and preparing solutions.
• Experienced in providing solutions for complex Business requirements
• Good to have knowledge in re-architecture and reengineering
• Healthcare & insurance functional knowledge
• Excellent communication skills and leadership ability to drive architecture changes and suggestions at leadership /director level.
• Working experience across multiple time zones.
• Exposure to Oracle forms and Oracle reports tools.
• Good knowledge in Applications Transformation projects
• Design, develop, test, implement and maintain existing applications
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Experienced in source code maintenance and necessary technical documentation
• Able to understand existing business application and perform Regression testing.
• Experience with Oracle Version 10g, 11g, 12c
• Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third party tools
• Test and document all code changes, including unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
• Experience working closely with both development and the business