Role: Oracle DBA
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
Note: Initial few months it’s going to be remote, after that onsite work is required. So candidate must be willing to work from Middletown, NJ office after the initial remote work.
- Must have MS Degree from US University .
- Strong analytic skills
- Self-motivated to solve problems
- Experience with and willingness to support 24 X 7 production environment
- Experience in troubleshooting problems and forming a resolution with individuals or other systems
- Strong understanding of Oracle Optimizer, and how optimizer influences in controlling execution plans
- Experience with oracle utilities to support development and operational processes, including stats capture, export/import.
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as SQL Navigator/Toad
- 5+ years of experience as a DBA in Oracle 11g, 12c or later in an Enterprise environment
- 5+ years of experience, within 12 months, with advanced knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, packages, procedures, SQL queries, triggers, functions, and performance tuning to solve business problems.
- 5+ years of experience working in High Available database environments such as Dataguard or Golden Gate
- 5+ years of experience in large volume backup/restore using oracle rman to tape
- 5+ years of experience in database Upgrade, migration, and security patching
- Experience with large data process using Perl and/or python is a plus