The Electronic On-Ramp, Inc. (EOR) is looking for the ideal candidate for the following position:
EOR invites you to participate in the most heroic journey of our lives together. Our mission, should you choose to accept it is patriotic in nature, humanitarian by design, filled with ecotourism opportunities, and peacekeeping activities. All fueled by high tech solutions and advanced by passion, education, and solid opportunities to live your purpose in our lifetime. Join EOR in support efforts within the United States Department of Homeland Security on one of the largest cyber security activities in the world, with plenty of upward mobility, growth opportunities and more.
Please contact at Sandy;
Network Based System Analyst Level 3
Supporting those onsite with incident response within the organizations and the critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. Personnel perform investigations that characterize the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans, and assist with the restoration of services. Seeking a Network Based Cybersecurity Systems Analyst to support this critical mission.
- Assists the lead in coordinating teams in preliminary incident response investigations
- Assists the lead with interfacing with the organizations while on site
- Determines appropriate courses of actions in response to identified and analyses anomalous network activity
- Assesses network topology and device configurations identifying critical security concerns and providing security best practice recommendations - Assists with the writing and publishing of Computer Network Defense guidance and reports on incident findings to appropriate constituencies
- Collects network intrusion artifacts (e.g., PCAP, domains, URI’s, certificates, etc.) and uses discovered data to enable mitigation of potential Computer Network Defense incidents
- Analyzes identified malicious network activity to determine weaknesses exploited, exploitation methods, effects on system and information
- Collects network device integrity data and analyze for signs of tampering or compromise
- Assists with real-time CND incident handling (i.e., forensic collections, intrusion correlation and tracking, threat analysis, and advising on system remediation) tasks to support onsite engagements
- United States Citizenship
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience in network investigations
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defense policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of defense-in-depth principles and general attack stages with respect to network security architecture
- Ability to characterize and analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources
- Ability to identify and analyze anomalies in network traffic using metadata
- Experience with reconstructing a malicious attack or activity based on network traffic
- Experience examining network topologies to understand data flows through the network
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
- Knowledge of network device integrity concepts and methodologies
- Experience with preserving evidence integrity according to standard operating procedures or national standards
- Experience with designing cyber security systems and environments in a Linux and/or Windows environment
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- IAT Level II
- IASAE II
- CSSP Analyst