We have an urgent need for a Senior Application Developer in the .Net space. This is a direct hire, REMOTE opportunity for a client of ours headquarted in San Antonio, TX.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience/background:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or four-year university or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of relational data models.
- Knowledge of Agile principles with experience in Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of team development tools and source control, i.e., Visual Studio, TFS, CVS, JIRA, GIT, etc.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to adapt and learn new technologies/processes.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively diagrams and communicates software and technical concepts clearly to the development team.
- Able to participate in operational support and on-call rotation.
- Able to keep up-to-date on the latest testing methods and technologies to producing high-quality software.
- Able to create and maintain databases, including SQL Server or Oracle databases.
- Able to assist with advanced SQL performance issues and write/tune advanced SQL queries.
- Able to recognize and use OOP and SOLID principles and design patterns.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As a senior application developer you will take on a prominent role within our Agile delivery teams. You will have the opportunity to build awesome technology to solve complex problems as well as mentor other developers. Our client offers a very dynamic product portfolio, so you will have many opportunities to learn and implement new technologies as we continue our journey into cloud-native development.
Essential duties include the following:
- Builds systems to interface with clientele.
- Automates processes to improve efficiency.
- Builds tools to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Participates in self-organizing teams working toward a common goal.
- Responds to issues as they arise and partners with the Systems Assurance Group to improve monitoring.
- Works with business partners to understand requirements and goals.
- Prepares wireframes and mock-ups for proposed designs.
- Conducts peer reviews to ensure that development and security standards are enforced.
- Guides and mentors junior and mid-level developers on the team.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Queries
- Design pattern
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.