- Performs in all phases of systems development and implementation, with special emphasis on study and analysis, and testing and acceptance phases.
- Has Experience as a Red Hat Linux Administrator.
- Performs evaluation of current IT operations to determine multi-year projections for personnel, hardware, and software. Participates in hardware/software evaluations.
- Supports systems analysts, as well as Government personnel to ensure that the problem has been properly identified and that the solution shall satisfy the customer's requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in IT specialties not covered by other specialists. Systems analysis in a specialized IT area(s), e.g. telecommunications, operating systems software, software / hardware integration, software validation, and verification preferred. Capable of defining all required database administration policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and SOP.
- Must have experience and is also well versed with SAS Linux Installations.
- The Candidate must possess the minimum Education / Qualifications:
- Two (2) years of System administrator experience in current operating systems (Linux & Windows).
- Experience in Oracle Web Logic or Apache Web Servers
- Experienced in principles, or practices, or procedures used in phases of life cycle applications and systems development, or engineering, or programming, or analysis.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or Associates Degree (A.A./A.S.) in a related field or at minimum Information Technology (IT) Certification.
- This is an IAT-II Level/PU Position. MUST possess CompTIA SEC+ or equivalent.
- Candidate must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Candidate must possess strong oral communication and written comprehension capabilities.
Recruiter Name: Prashanth
For more open requirements, please visit http://www.compqsoft.com/current-openings.html
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 20000-1:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.