Required Technical skills:
• Groovy, Python, Shell scripting
• Configure and maintain multiple JIRA projects, project workflows, schemes, project and portfolio settings, user groups, roles, and reports.
• Project development (Know all the schemes required to create a project).
• Provide JIRA subject matter expertise in discussions regarding governance within JIRA, especially as new implications arise in the environment with internal/external users accessing the current and new instance.
• Experience with requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
• Work with key project team members including client leadership to define and refine business processes.
• support tasks like maintenance, troubleshooting, performance tuning, evaluating new plug-ins and JIRA upgrades.
• Bitbucket/Artifactory/Jenkins to support JIRA infrastructure.
• Mentor staff, Train end-users.