We are urgently looking for 03 positions of Java Technical Lead in Atlanta GA
Critical requirements: Java fullstack, Microservices, AWS, leading skill, working with offshore.
We are seeking a Technical Solution Lead to perform the following activities with respect to the delivery effort under the general direction, project management, technical and design guidance, and effort prioritization of the client delivery team.
Work with Client's designers and product owners to deliver production-ready source code based upon assigned features and requirements.
Test and remediate issues found during development in accordance with accepted quality control practices.
When needed or requested, provide technical expertise and insight related to engineering and design efforts.
Provide ongoing continuous delivery enhancements as defined by the Client delivery team.
Follow engineering and user experience patterns prescribed by the Client delivery team
- Lead technical engagement & collaborate with project teams on business requirement, analysis, design, development, and testing of the applications in support of business solutions.
- Strong ability to analyze functional needs and drive the design for positive business outcomes; recommends solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural standards
- Join Business application development, lead/coach technical project team and review development solution/code
- Play architecture role in re-designing critical services & performance improvements
- Code re-engineering & legacy application enhancement
- Maintenance and support business applications
- Review code & control code quality
- 8-15 years of experience in software development and 3-year experience in Technical Lead/ or Solution Architect
- Minimum 3-year experience in AWS, Azure, Micro-services, Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization
- Program Language: Full Stack Development including Java Spring, Spring boot, React, ReactJS, Angular, Ruby on Rails
- Middleware Technologies: MuleSoft, Oracle SOA Suite, IBM ESB, MQ Messaging
- Database: Oracle DB, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
- Analyze & design the solution according to project specifications and estimation of size & efforts for the delivery. Should have in-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining business/project requirements to customers and development team.
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile Methodology, Scaled Agile.
- 2 year experience working with hybrid model (onsite/offshore)
Bachelor degree in Computer science/Information Systems (or equivalent experience in field) required