IT Support Specialist - Portsmouth, NH
Role - IT Support Specialist
Location - Portsmouth, NH
Salary - $60,000 - $90,000
*** INTERVIEWING IMMIDEATLEY DO NOT MISS OUT ***
My client is a powerful, innovative company who are going through yet another spell of expansion. With over 2000 staff across multiple locations they are looking for a IT Support Specialist to join their close knit team. You will be supporting all offices and the internal users with the newest technology.
They are looking for someone who has a real passion for Technology and has solid fundamentals to build upon. They use bespoke manufacturing applications that you will be trained up on.
My client can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting, and friendly company, they reward their people's commitment and determination. What is more, they are ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
* Respond to service tickets in a timely and professional manner.
* Build, configure, and support computers, mobile devices, printers/copiers, and related peripherals.
* Install, support, and upgrade software applications deployed to end user computing devices.
* Perform system imaging using SCCM related to new hires and system replacements.
* Create software installation packages using SCCM for centralized deployment.
* Create documentation and knowledgebase articles for team members to aid in cross-training and consistency in work efforts. Keeps documentation up-to-date.
* Participate in group discussions related to resolving common issues and escalate/collaborate with IT staff in other areas as necessary.
* Provide end-user training on proper techniques and procedures to effectively complete their work as it relates to endpoint computing.
* Work with external vendors to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Maintain log of damaged assets and follow defined disposal protocols and procedures.
* Windows 7/10
* Excellent customer service skills
* Tier i/ii Support
* Active Directory
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your resume direct to me at (Click here to Apply) and call me on 737.255.7820
For more information about ITECCO and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ITECCOrec
ITECCO Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.