US Tech Solutions is seeking a “iOS Mobile Developer” for a 6-months Contract position with our client at Charlotte, NC, United States
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sheraz Durrani at
Title: iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC - Remote for now but that person must be onsite after the pandemic is over
Duration: 6 Months Contract
· The Mobile Developer will be responsible for design, development, and delivery of our financial client native iOS mobile applications.
· The candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· The candidate must have experience interfacing with product owners as well as internal and external technical teams and resources.
· Agile development experience is preferred.
· The role requires native mobile development experience with iOS universal applications and Apple watch.
· Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in depth experience working with REST services, is required.
· The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years’ experience developing iOS native mobile applications.
· Experience in a financial services environment is a plus.
· Participate as a member of a mobile development scrum team.
· Become a subject matter expert in the financial client mobile channel.
· Partner with solution architects to leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high quality mobile applications.
· Escalate issues to senior management early, before they create significant impact to a project/release.
· Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
· Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
· Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
· Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources.
· Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
· Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
· Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.
· Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
· Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
· Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
· Experience in implementing unit tests.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
· Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
· 3+ years of experience designing and developing iOS native mobile applications.
· Minimum one-year experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment is preferred.
· Experience translating product requirements into design specifications.
· Debugging and problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of MVC development pattern.
· Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues.
· Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools
· Work directly with Architects and Product Managers to ensure quality solutions for all projects are being successfully delivered on time.
· BS in computer science or related area.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."