As a swift developer you use your skills as a seasoned professional to develop native mobile applications that will be used by guests during their in-store experiences.
- You have excellent experience with iOS development, based on a solid understanding of mobile
development best practices.
- You work cross functionally within your scrum team to deliver exceptional results.
- You are responsible for R&D, concepts, and estimating solutions in an agile environment
- You keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies.
- You work with the operations teams to triage and fix critical production issues.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.