An expanding mobile development team is looking for a senior iOS developer to join them on a new greenfield project set to start in 2021.
This is a huge, multi-year project within the Ecommerce space-- pushing boundaries with forward-thinking technology in its aim to enhance customer experience like never before. All development will be done from scratch in SwiftUI.
They are looking to start this new iOS Developer immediately and they will help support new IT initiatives and develop quality customer facing applications with their millions of users in mind. The position will be based in Chicago, Illinois.
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS mobile applications (Swift)
- Experience working with iOS Architectural and design patterns (MVVM)
- Knowledge of mobile development industry and Apple best practices
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or a related field. Or demonstrable computer science knowledge
- Demonstrated coding ability and effective communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
Mobile development / iOS development / Native application development / iOS / Swift 3 / Swift 4 / Swift 5 / mobile applications / Swift / Objective-c / Xcode / MVC / MVVM / MVP / Mobile development / SwiftUI / UIKit / Combine / Chicago / Menlo Park / Illinois / California / iOS developer /
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com