Minimum Required Skills:
C# ASP.NET MVC Developer - Full-stack C# / .NET and ReactJS Developer - Senior Software Engineer - High Traffic Public Facing Software Applications
If you are a Senior C# ASP.NET Developer / Senior Software Engineer with deep interest in .NET development and exposure to MVC, please read on!
A few of things we are looking for - some stuff you might work on:
- Experience with C# ASP.NET and MVC (interest in .NET 4.5 / 5 is strongly preferred)
- Experience with Public Facing High Traffic Web Applications
-Really good ReactJS or jQuery experience (making ajax requests with jQuery, working with JSON, manipulating the DOM, working with the callbacks, async versus sync), we are moving from Jquery and Bootstrap to ReactJS
-Good understanding of CSS (understands what types of selectors there are, can create their own classes)
-Strong experience with C# (understands OOP concepts, worked with design patterns)
-Strong SQL experience (can write stored procedures, functions, views and tables. Good with troubleshooting SQL performance issues)
-Good asp.net experience (Has worked with webforms, understands the page lifecycle)
-MVC and Entity Framework are a bonus (we are starting to use MVC in some projects)
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Compete with the likes of Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and others in the Real Estate Software Industry
- Work with a really cool team, collaborative, friendy, quickly adopting new technologies, beers after work, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with Caching, SQL, T-SQL, C# and ASP.Net
- Working with Aggregated Data in a High Traffic Public Facing Web Environment
- Developing a MLS / Real Estate Management Platform using the latest .NET Frameworks and Microsoft technologies
- Adding new features and functionality to an already robust platform that provides web based solutions to brokers
- Working in a fun team structured environment as a Senior Software Engineer
- Interfacing with product managers to effectively implement business requirements into technology enhancements and new features to improve the platform
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- ORM / LINQ
What's In It for You
- Join a fun company with cool, down to earth employees who enjoy building cool finance and real estate management products. MLS Engines, etc.
- Work in a stable industry and be able to immediately impact an environment
- Enjoy great pay, benefits and strong bonus programSo, If you are a Senior C# ASP.NET Developer / Senior Software Engineer with deep interest in .NET development and exposure to MVC and high-traffic modern web applications, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.