Full Stack Lead
Who We Are:
Synechron Technologies draws on over 17 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services this making it one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms around the world.
Headquartered in New York and with 18 offices around the world, Synechron has limitless opportunities for our ambitious and innovative employees to contribute to our growth story.
We are embracing the most cutting-edge innovations in areas like Blockchain, Artificial intelligence,Machine Learning, and Cloud Computing as well as delivering end-to-end Consulting, Technology, and front-to-back application design capability that allows us to see a project through from start-to-finish as a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, this allowing our people to work on the most industry-leading initiatives that will shape the future of the financial services industry.
This has helped us to grow to $500+ million in annual revenue and 8,000 employees, and we’ve set an ambitious target to be a $1B company by 2020.
Synechron is looking for a Full Stack Development Lead to work onSynechron R&D and Innovation. Chosen candidates will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better services to our clients. Your primary focus will be in understanding business requirements and translate them into technical requirements through the delivery of proof of concepts.
• Support development team and analysts to visualize and develop new applications.
• Researching, consulting, analyzing, and evaluating new applications requirements
• Design and code new applications solving client’s issues using latest technologies.
• Support developers and analysts to visualize and develop new applications, resolve programming issues by applying problem-solving skills.
• Review project requirements and objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst and client.
• Explore new technologies and apply them in building innovative applications to solve the business and client’s challenges.
• Writing, updating, and maintaining technical documents for new and existing applications.
• Over 4+ years’ experience in a similar role, within the financial services industry
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Thorough understanding of Angular.js and its core principles
• Thorough understanding of React Native
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
• Great communication skills
• Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills
• Data-oriented personality
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
• Financial Service knowledge
• Exceptionally organized
• Process orientated
We would be looking for a minimum of a BSC in specific areas