Full Stack Developer
New Full Stack Developer for the Digital, Data and Marketing area to support the evolution of BTO, ONE. NAO and other Java applications of the area.
The resource's main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Develop Java web-based applications as full stack (backend and frontend) developer
• Analyzes technical requirements for applications across multiple departments
• Codes and configures application components and interfaces
• Maintains and supports existing software applications
• Identifies and resolves complex application issues
• Mentors junior developers of the team
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Work experience of 5+ years of Java Back End and Front End development of web-based applications
• 5-10 years of overall experience
• Must have experience on Java version 7 and superior, spring boot and relational databases.
• Experience on the design of SOAP and REST services
• Must have experience on troubleshooting Production issues and perform and document root cause analysis
Location: Remote until COVID restrictions are lifted; onsite at CPK afterwards (open to non-local candidates); team works EST