ekSource Technologies is committed to providing value through the effective use of technology. ekSource excels in putting together teams with strong functional knowledge and technical expertise. ekSource partners with leaders in the industry to fully harness their potential and bring the right solutions for your Business.
ekSource is head quartered at Herndon, Virginia with offices in Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN. We emphasize on aligning to client's processes and development methodology, developing and maintaining client business and IT knowledge base.
We are looking for a Full Stack Angular / Java Developer with Experience in Angular atleast Version 4 and Node JS for our Client which is a Leading American publicly owned specialty retailer of branded footwear and accessories and is a wholesaler of branded and licensed footwear based in Nashville, Tennessee for 8 Month Contract to Start With to be extended .
Role: Full Stack Angular/ Java Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 8 Months
- 4 years: Overall Software Development experience.
- 2 years: Core Java server-side development.
- 3 years: API utilization and web services authoring and working knowledge of server-side and client-side web application development (Angular, Node.js Java, servlets).
- Extensive experience with front-end and back-end development.
- Hands-on functional and technical experience in Java and Angular.
- 2+ years of project experience in Angular (at least angular 4), node.js
- Experience building data servlets in Java.
- Experience with jQuery and JSON.
- DB experience: Oracle; ability to understand and build the data structure.
- Experience in PL/SQL, procedures, and database functions
- Experience with source control/repository (SVN/CVS/Github).
- Strong foundation in Java.
- Ability to understand and build the data structure.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, procedures, and functions.
- Ability to learn business issues and propose technical solutions.
- Ability to learn impact analysis for new requirements.
- Experience with source control/repository (SVN/CVS/GitHub).
- Ability to prioritize and provide timely resolution to issues and requests.
- Must be well-organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and collaborate as a member of a team
- Ability to understand priorities and expedite work in pressure situations
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Implement new software.
- Revises and updates programs as required.
- Provides necessary documentation for the computer operations department.
- Key contributor whose work is critical to project success.
- May be called upon to solve highly technical, complex problems or consult for other projects.
- Consults with colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems#LI-1
- Angular 7.0 (min vs. 4.0) AND Node.js vs.10.15 (50% of time; 2. Java for web services and understanding the old code/apps (50% of time)
Please email the resume to OR Call Surjeet (Jeet) at
ekSource is listed in Inc. 500/5000 as 1076th fastest growing companies in US and 63rd top 100 in Virginia and 78thin the Washington DC Metro Area. We have also been awarded "The Excellence Award" as fast 50 Asian American Business by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of commerce.
ekSource is an EEO company. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.