- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering master's degree is a plus
- 3-5 years of professional experience in programming experience applied to business problems is a plus
- Experience in programming (focus on machine learning) in R and/or Python knowledge in SPSS, SAS, Ruby, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience in data treatment/data mining: SQL, AWK, Access, Spark, Excel
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics statistical knowledge is a plus
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English fluency in local office language(s) is a plus
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Cairo, Egypt or Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office as part of our Advanced Analytics team, partnering with consultants, clients and other colleagues.
Our Advanced Analytics teams bring the latest analytical techniques plus a deep understanding of industry dynamics and corporate functions to help clients create the most value from data.What You'll Do
You will use data creatively to solve business challenges, often uncovering new and transformative opportunities along the way.
In this role, you will focus on the development of advanced analytics models to optimize underlying business problems. You will apply state-of-the-art advanced analytics, quantitative tools and modeling techniques to interpret, make inferences and offer recommendations based on insights from the data.
You will shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways and create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of clients and situations.
You will create valuable, transformative business strategies through the measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data. You will apply and advise on state-of-the-art advanced analytic and quantitative tools and modeling techniques in order to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions. You will review, support and advise on the day-to-day analytics requirements of clients key operational processes while continually improving the impact of these processes.