We are seeking a CRM Sales Support Manager to join our client, an innovative company that values and recognizes its employees. This role will be onsite in the Irvine, California metro area.
The ideal candidate will be an agile CRM/Salesforce super user with experience working in a fast-paced environment helping Sales, Customer Operations, and Finance/Accounting leverage data and insights to drive operational efficiencies and revenue realization. This role will provide data and insights to help sales teams analyze revenue trends, monitor pipeline activities, and inform accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecasts. The CRM Sales Support Manager will be the go-to, hands-on person and key liaison to support end users with inbound and ad-hoc requests due to high growth in a fast-paced environment. The manager title designates ownership of the process as an individual contributor. The ideal candidate will own the process and will provide value-add by improving and streamlining the processes.
Core elements of the role include:
Setting up new Sales users on the platform, account/revenue transfers, advanced reporting, dashboards, CRM process improvement, data accuracy/quality and support to sales team on use of the CRM.
Must be a Salesforce power user, BI tools (ex: Tableau/Power BI/Clari) and advanced
Must have experience supporting a large/professional & potentially public company, preferably supporting the Sales team. This is NOT a Salesforce or IT admin.
Create and manage reports and dashboards in MS Excel and SFDC
Support and assist Finance, Sales, Operations & Marketing with ad-hoc reporting and schedules via MS Excel and SFDC
Must be an advanced user of Excel, will be exporting large amounts of complex and big data to create complex pivot tables, VLookups and Sumifs.
Must be able to understand the business processes for sales and needs to be able to add value to streamline the process.
Additionally, this person will work with the sales team and bring some options to the table to increase efficiency and do some user acceptance testing (UAT).
Help drive end-user adoption by maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users within company wiki
Assist with data migration and data cleansing to maintain accurate sales and financial data within Salesforce
Perform user acceptance testing of new functionalities and provide feedback/documentation
* 3+ years CRM or Sales support experience required as a power user
* High proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, formulas, etc.) required
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Strong analytical skverbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills
* Motivation, aptitude and presence to interact with and participate in projects with senior management
* Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments
* Maintain trust and confidentiality at all times
* A self-starter who is consistently proactive and uses time efficiently
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* High degree of personal accountability