To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous programming experience via application/web development, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you. Amazon Web Services is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Trainer on a growing team, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to support adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
· Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program.
· Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
· Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
· Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
· Substantial experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
· Experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
· Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
· Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
· A strong "stage presence" and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
" Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age."
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.