Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a AWS Data Engineer ?
Client is seeking a AWS Spark ETL Developer who can bring in expertise and industry best practices define better development and Engg approaches. This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies.
AWS Spark ETL Developer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
· Work with technical development team and team lead to understand desired application capabilities.
· Continuously improve software engineering practices.
· Work within and across Agile teams to test and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Bloomfield, CT or Lafayette LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Candidate would develop applications in AWS - data and analytics technologies including but not limited to Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Candidate would built ETL pipelines using Apache Spark.
- Candidate would need to do development using application development by lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- Working to integrate open source components into data-analytic solutions
- Working with vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Candidate should have Hands on experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Strong knowledge of apache Spark and hands on development experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Scala, Java etc)
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- 3 - 6 years experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible distributed systems.
- Knowledge of IAC using terraform is preferred.
- Snowflake MPP and graph database experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM 2+ Excellent
Python/Scala/Java etc Programming 3+Excellent
Spark 2+ Excellent
SQL– Simple to Complex SQL analysis 2+ Good