We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our Digital Engineering Division. The candidate Must have worked in Android in their recent project.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What are we looking for?
Must have good experience and understanding of kotlin or Java.
• 6+ years and preferably more hands-on native Android development
• Native Development experience - Must have
• Expectation - stay up to date on the latest iOS/Android releases, features and programing techniques.
• Kotlin experience and knowledge of Android architecture components is a plus
• Expert level understanding of object oriented programming, threading/concurrency, unit testing, and modern architectural design;
• Excellent source control discipline and are comfortable using git flow;
• Ability to engage in technical discussions with clients and peers
• Experienced in handling both legacy code and greenfield development and can make technical recommendations based on the needs of the project;
• Experience as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.