Greetings from Randstad India Pvt Ltd!!
We have Openings with “Kongsberg” for Permanent Position.
Job Location: Bangalore (Current Remote)
EXP: 4 to 10 Years
If u are interested share your update profile along with the following details to Padma.email@example.com, I will call you and discuss further to proceed.
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current CTC:
• Expected CTC:
• Official Notice period:
• Negotiable Notice Period:
• Payroll Company name:
• Hands-on experience building responsive, cross browser web applications using HTML, CSS, Angular Material. Further hands-on / academic experience working with SVG and image processing is a plus.
• Good understanding on the concepts and application of unit tests in development. Further hands-on / academic experience using Jasmine, Karma with Angular is a plus.
• It is an advantage if you have hands-on / academic experience working in Cloud (Azure) applications especially in areas of DevOps, CI/CD and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
• It will be a valuable addition if you have experience and knowledge working for energy, oil & gas or engineering industries.
Opportunity with Product based MNC (Randstad Payroll ) for C++ Developer in Bangalore_Manyata Tech Park Hebbal
Greetings from Randstad!!
I represent Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Randstad is the world's second-largest HR service provider. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 40 countries. In 2012, the company achieved a turnover of 17.1 billion. Randstad employs around 29,320 of its own staff, whilst 580,000 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. Globally, Randstad has 4,496 branches.
* Position :C++ Developer
Loc : Bangalore_Manyata Tech Park Hebbal
* Experience : 5-13 years
NP: Immediate Joiners
Job Description -
Must have experience in C++ and Linux development
If this opportunity interests you, kindly share your updated profile with below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rel Exp in C++ Developement
Rel Exp in Linux